Can you transfer photos from your iPhone without syncing?

Charity King September 20, 2012

Can you take photos off of your iPhone without syncing it? I have never synced my phone because I’m afraid of losing contacts and photos.

1. Buddy Great

I recommend you to use Syncios iPhone transfer, it can help you transfer all you data, like video, music, photos, etc. from your iPhone to your PC or iTunes. Meanwhile, you will not lost the contacts and photos on your iPhone. I have used for a long time. Just feel free to try.
    http://www.syncios.com/

2. Bill

how do I transfer photos and videos from iphone 4 to my laptop to reduce storage on my phone

3. Nikhil Chandak

with Bluetooth
    :P

Usually you can do this without any app.

You just have to plug-in your phone and unlock it (slide-to-unlock). On Windows there should be a new storage device you can access and the pictures will be somewhere in the file tree in a DCIM folder.

On a Mac, again, plug-in your phone and unlock it. Then open the Image Capture app (which is installed by default). Within that app you can copy. import and delete pictures stored on the iPhone.

5. Charity King

Oh my word.....thank you thank you thank you!!! Who knew it would be that easy.....i have been trying to figure it out for a year now....it may take several days for all of my pictures to transfer (i have like 4,000 pictures and videos) haha
    THANK YOU again!!
    Now i have to go tell everyone I know about DropBox....it's awesome!!!!!! :)

• MerVzter Balacuit

i never trust online storage for some reason.. but theres advantage as well :)

• Matt

Online storage also uses generous amounts of data every time you upload pictures to the cloud or want to view them. Unless your data usage is NOT capped, this can potentially cost quite a bit. For me, this is a good enough reason to stick with local storage.

6. ferdinan Sitohang

you can store it in your google drive. so you can download it everywhere

you can open dropbox account add your photos from iphone to dropbox and then on your pc download from dropbox.

• Charity King

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Ahmed Khalil

simple but hit the target