How can I transfer music from my PC to my PSP?

jameel gray April 17, 2011

How can I transfer my music on my PC to my PSP?

1. Simaco

Try this method.

Copying a file manually

Copy the music file to Memory Stick™ media or to the system storage
    to enable the file to be played on the PSP system. Using a PC, create a
    folder named “MUSIC” on the Memory Stick™ media or in the system
    storage, and then copy the file into that folder.Make sure it's in CAPITAL letters.

You can create folders within the MUSIC folder. The system will treat it as a group.The PSP system can recognize sub folders also.

Jameel,

did this answer solve your question? Please let us know in case you need more help!

Hello, you can plug your psp to your computer using usb. Make sure to go to settings on psp and select usb connection. Once you do this, psp will be connecting to your pc and you will have access to it. Go to root folder of psp and make a folder where you will be storing your music. When you get to this step, you can either navigate to music on psp and browse for music or you can use windows explorer by going to the folder where you have your music and if you want to copy the whole folder you can use control + a to select all or select individual tracks by pressing control key and click with your mouse. Once you have done that, you can select the copy this folder and select the path to your psp drive. Also you could use the send to command reached when you right click on the folder/files you want to move.

Also, if you have a card reader on your computer, you can access the memory card from there. Just insert the memory card on card reader and copy the music there. Hope if helps.