How do I transfer music onto my Alcatel OneTouch Sonic LTE phone?

katrina weltch October 8, 2014

I have an Alcatel onetouch “Sonic LTE” phone (Android 4.1) and need step-by-step instructions on how to put music on it.

1. DalSan M

It depends on the method you wish to use. You can use a media player, such as Windows Media Player, Media Monkey, J. River Media Jukebox, etc., to sync music to your phone (use the data sync/charger cable to connect the phone to the computer, open the media player, select the phone as the device to sync the music to, select the songs to sync, then click on sync). Another method is to connect the phone to the computer, open Explorer (click Start, and then click Computer), locate the folder for your phone abd open it, locate the music folder, open another Explorer window (press the Windows key on the keyboard and the E key on the keyboard at the same time), locate the music files, select the songs you want (press the CTRL key while clicking on the files to select multiple files), and then drag and drop the files to the music folder on the phone (or right-click on the selected files, select Copy, and then right-click on the music folder on the phone and select Paste).

More information and methods can be found here: http://m.wikihow.com/Add-Music-to-Your-Android-Device