How do I transfer music from my LG Neon to my PC?

Ellen January 3, 2012

1. Witchyoneru

How do I transfer the playlist music from my lg optomus to my laptop in order to burn cd's

Hello, when you connect your phone to your computer, does it show as an external drive or as mass storage?  Sometimes this option is not enabled by default. You would have to change settings for USB to allow for mass storage. If it does, you could try the following:

-- create a folder in your computer to transfer music to
    -- click on computer/my computer
    -- double click on external drive/phone to open it
    -- check if there is a music folder somewhere
    -- open the folder
    -- select the music you want copied,either one by one or all at same time if they are not in folders
    -- right click and select copy
    -- navigate to folder you created and open it
    -- right click and select paste
    -- wait till copy process is over

If your music is organized in folders, you can copy folder by folder or all folders together.  If it is a big amount of music, it might take a while to copy whole library. 

If your music is in memory card, you can either connect the phone as above or take memory card from phone and read the memory card with a card reader in your computer, or if it is a laptop just insert card in laptop's memory slot.  You just have to make sure your laptop is compatible with that type of card.

As long as your computer has bluetooth, you can transfer music that way too. Establish a bluetooth pairing between phone and computer and transfer files that way.