How can I transfer music from my iPod to my new laptop?

December 10, 2011

My Apple iPod music is on an old computer that doesn’t work. so I haven’t updated it for ages. My new laptop doesn’t have any music on it. Is there a way I can get all the songs on my iPod onto my laptop without loading up all my CDs again? I am not very techy, so please make it simple if possible!

1. denise

I hope "doesn't work" means is not very capable of handling your today's needs and have the power to copy files to and from storage devices like pendrive etc..

Download and install Copytrans manager software to copy all the music files from old PC to iPod -

http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php

Then after the transfer of music files into iPod,you can then sync it using iTunes software or the Copytrans manager itself in your laptop.

• iPod to PC Transfer

Apple will not allow you to transfer music from iPod to iTunes. Try iPod to PC transfer program. It works.