How can I transfer music from my iPhone to my PC?

frankie October 20, 2011

A friend just gave me your info on how to move music from an iPod to PC How To: Move Music from iPod to PC in 5 Easy Steps How To: Move Music from iPod to PC in 5 Easy Steps Read More , which looks great but do you have a way of doing it from an iPhone? For some reason my music has disappeared from iTunes on my PC (or at least I can’t find it if its still there!) and I want to transfer it back from my iPhone 4 but after your step 1 when I plug iPhone in I only receive internal storage info, not equivalent ‘ipod control’ options that would let me follow your steps. Help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

1. jesse

does anyone know how i transfer my music from my iphone to itunes i have the iphone 4s and i downloaded the purchases ive made and that showes up in itunes on my laptop but i have over 500 other songs i cant get on my itunes please email me any help

2. Frankie66

That's great, thank you, will give it a go!

3. Frankie66

Thanks, Steve!

4. Nikunj gupta

If it does not display such option, then may be you cant do it.
    What happened to your itunes ? since when the problem occurred ?

you can use trial version of to copy from iphone:

• Frankie66

I bought a new laptop a few months ago and when I first access iTunes on it the library was there but a couple of weeks ago it just disappeared.  It's still all on my old PC so I've no idea what happened!  I'm unaware of changing any settings - not very tech savvy so avoid playing with it as much as possible :)  Thanks for info, will give it a go