How can I transfer an iTunes library with ratings and playlists to my Windows 7 netbook?

wolf January 9, 2011

My music is on an external hard drive. I now want another copy on my netbook. It transfers everything, but no playlists nor ratings. Windows 7 running iTunes 10.1.

1. Janniethepetnannie

This helps me not. Tried it. Then tried it again. Very frustrating. I have over 30 CD's that I downloaded myself into my iTunes Music Library and the netbook doesn't have a cd drive so I can't do it again. This is music that I paid for and have the original cd's and I am very frustrated that this tip didn't work for me. Is there another way to get the job done?

Hi

CopyTrans TuneSwift
    http://www.copytrans.net/copytranstuneswift.php
    Changing PCs or switching to Mac without losing your iTunes library? CopyTrans TuneSwift is the easiest and safest way to move iTunes data to a Mac or any PC.
    Backup the entire iTunes library including iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone backups. Save the latest changes of your iTunes library by using the incremental backup feature. Import the iTunes library from an external hard drive and restore it from previous backups. Anytime & anywhere your iTunes library just a flap away!