How do I transfer my iPod touch files to another iPod touch?

Hailing Chi July 22, 2012

I’m going to get a new iPod touch and would like to transfer the files from my old one to the new one. Can you tell me how to do this from Windows?

1. Buddy Great

Syncios iPod to iPod transfer can assist you to transfer video, music, photos, etc. from one iPod to another easily.

2. Min Shum

For data such as camera roll photos, contacts, messages, back up your old iPod Touch via iTunes. In iTunes, right click on your device listing and select "Back up iPod Touch".

Next, connect your new iPod and restore from the backup entry you just created.

For multimedia tracks, simply use your iTunes library and sync your new iPod Touch with it. This will transfer your songs and videos from your iTunes library to your new iDevice.

3. Âdil Farôôq

you can use icloud

4. yurixiong

You can try Syncios. Syncios is a free yet powerful iPod to PC transfer software which can help to transfer App, Music, Photo, Video and Ebook from PC to iPod/iPhone/PC without using iTunes as well as transfer from iPod to PC, iPhone PC and iPad to PC. You can download it freely from

• Vivien Lu

Wow, your recommendation seems work well on transferring my photos, music and video from and to iphone/ipod easily. Thanks for sharing!

5. ferdinan Sitohang

You can synchronize/backup your device by using this reference and after synchronize you can sync again with your others iphone or ipod.

6. Vrancken René

perhaps you find some inspiration here

7. jamesbirtwistle

Use iCloud. Go to Settings-iCloud-Storage & Backup-Back Up Now

On the second device, reset the device (Settings-General-Reset) and Choose to restore your iPod from your existing backup

8. Dalsan

This is to backup your iPod through iTunes and transfer over to your new iPod.

This is to backup and transfer to and from your computer without iTunes.

Otherwise you can use Sharepod to transfer media files from your iPod to your computer and from your computer to your iPod.