Can I transfer files from iPad to my PC with iTunes?

Vigostiantri Hfgr September 17, 2012

I bought my iPad last weekend and need to transfer some movies to my PC. How can I do it? I have installed iTunes, but don’t know what to do next.

1. Anish Parameshwaran

I recommend using AnyTrans-

Sure you do have to pay for it, but it's worth the money. It can transfer not only between iPads and PCs, but iPhones, and iPods (all the iPods- nano, touch, classic, shuffle)

2. Albee Lu

I love using Syncios Transfer to help me tranfer files between PC and iPad. As the best iTunes Alternative, Syncios can import music, contacts, videos, apps, photos from your computer to iPhone with no need to remove your original files.

3. Theo Reisinger

If you have access to your computer with the movies on it, it might be easier to transfer the videos with a USB instead of the iPad

4. Vijaynand Mishra

copy the list showing in itunes , right click , copy and copy in windows

Download the iPAD manual from and follow the steps.

6. Dalsan

I would rather use SharePod instead as you can move files back and forth without much hassle.
    I'm not sure of any other way than third party software.

7. Castel

As I kown iTunes cant transfer files from iPad to pc directly, you need a 3rd party software(you can use a free one) to do it, follow this tutorials:

• Ken

Yes you can transfer from iPad to desktop without an app. Connect iPad to desktop wait for apple window to open, on upper left click file and then click import pics and your done. Goes from iPad to computer desktop.