How can I transfer emails to GMail from Outlook?
Question by Joseph Mailula /

I need to transfer my emails from Outlook 2007 (work email) to GMail (personal). I cannot sync the emails because this option is disabled. I need the emails to keep their format. I have tried GMailoader, but was not successful.

Can someone suggest anything that can help me tranfer my Outlook emails to GMail?

Thank you

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Anonymous Online
Stay Anonymous Online
Deep Web Links & Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites
Mac OSX Tips & Issues
Mac OSX Tips & Issues

Joseph,

were you able to transfer your emails and which method worked for you? Please let us know. Thank you!

Hello, easiest way would be to add your Gmail account to Outlook.  Once your account is added, both (gmail and your work account) will show and then you can move the messages from within Outlook to your gmail account. 

Another possibility if you only want to store your Office email into Gmail, would be to  backup your Outlook PST
    Files on a USB Drive and import it into your Gmail account from
    the home computer.  This might not work if at your work, you are not allowed to use usb drives or usb devices are blocked.

Also, another option would work if IMAP is turned on in GMail account.  Connect to your gmail account with IMAP and then just move your messages from folder to folder.  If you are doing this from work, it might not work depending on the firewall configuration of your work.

You could also try the following:

http://www.labnol.org/internet/email/export-outlook-email-to-gmail-pst-backup/1938/