How do I transfer apps from Google Play to my Android phone via usb cable?
Question by MANISH /

I have installed apps on play.google.com with my PC using my Google account and I want to transfer them in my Android cell phone.

What are the possible ways including through USB cable connection?

• naveen

helloo to all,

when i am downloading Apps to my android phone always iam getting message as “downloading fail due to 453error” . what is the reason?

• Dodo

i have samsung galaxy tab 10.1 first generation. I have bought some paid applications and already been installed.
    Now, i have a plan to buy Galaxy note 10.1.
    The question is, can i transfer those paid application to my new gadget without having to purchase?
    Could somebody share your knowledge?

Yes,you can get those paid apps to your new device if and only if you download those apps from the Google account you used to purchased it i.e. account on your tab 10.1

• Aziz Bojang

I have signed in my gmail account to download android apps from android market place to both my android tablet, and phone. I have now given away my phone, but any time I try to download an app to my tablet it say the app is sent to my android instead of sending it to my tablet. How can I stop these apps from going into my phone (sony Erricson)?

While tapping or clicking on install,it has drop down menu to choose on which device the app should be installed.So,every time you need to install an app,you need to repeat this step.Ask the person to whom you had given the android device to perform a factory reset and set up a new account in it.

• KRUNAL INTWALA

[100% WORKING] Transfer Android Apps Via. Bluetooth

http://www.topfurtive.co.cc/2012/06/transfer-android-apps-via-bluetooth.html

• Septa chromia

Can anyone tellme how to transfer the apps of google play from the comp. to the mobile galaxy y.i’m havin some problem.i am instaallin the games from google play but
    its not coming in my mobile but on the computer screen it is wrtten”INSTALLED”.

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS

• jatin

Dear , when u install the apps in play.google.com and then at your phone side u just have to do setting of Sync background data. And then all apps you have recently installed in google play it will automatically install in your Android phone . Note:- All apps will depend upon the Mobile handset compatibility.

• Osama Sohail

plz can anybody give me some cool sites to download apk files
    bcause by using google play i m unable to download apk files…
    plz help me

• Mustapha

i want to send game now sim1

• William jones

i dont have a data service but i do have an sd card im downloading apk.files but when i copy them to my phone and look on my phone they are nut there what is the problem? plz help

• odubey2000

• Susendeep Dutta

I think that you had saw that apps will be installed shortly but didn’t get installed in your phone.For those apps need to be installed,you need to have active data plan enabled in your phone.

If you want to transfer your favourite apps from PC via USB cable then you’ll need to get those apps from third party sites as well as enable installation of it in your phone(can be done by going to Settings –> Applications –>Allow installation of third party apps).Also,make sure that your phone has file manager app preinstalled so that you can locate them and need to install them on your phone by tapping on them.

Hello, it is also possible to move/copy applications to memory card if you get the apps in .apk format. Of course your computer would need to have a memory card reader. All you would do, would to copy/move .apk file to memory card and once that is done, insert memory card in phone and install from there.

• MAN

I HAVE COPIED IT IN MY SD CARD BUT I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THE FILE IN MY PHONE…I HAVE HTC EXPLORER .PLS TELL ME HOW CAN I INSTALL AN APP THEN????????

use a file manager and search for the application name or by file extension .apk.

• Susendeep Dutta

Install a file manager app from PC using Android injector software and then you could be able to see apks present in your SD card.

Android Injector 1.0 –

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Android-Injector-Download-180818.html