Who wants to trade a Demonoid invite for textbook solution guides?

Julius November 6, 2011

I have a Demonoid invite. I am looking to trade it for an invite to somewhere where I can get textbook solution guides.

1. Meraki17

Email me at meraki17 at gmail.

I have a site that I download all my textbooks for school off of, and that I use for personal books as well.

Am sure the person with solution guides will definitely have Demonoid invite. Other than that if you have visited Demonoid site, they strictly mention not to trade and play with invites to their sites.

Tip: You should take the help of internet to gain knowledge, understand things widely and learn new things. Internet is same as School, the more you dig the more you learn. There are tutorials, go through them make your own assignments. You wont get a spoon feeding of solutions, you have to find your own solutions.

3. Dtigue

What kind of question is this? First of all if you want to trade for something in the realms of an illegal torrent site then atleast offer something worth having. Demonoid everyone has access to. Personally, your question makes you sound like a kid trying to cheat rather than study, and/or sell cheat sheets.