How can I make sure I am not being tracked on my phone?
Question by Mark Ledbetter /

I broke up with my girlfriend and took my phone back, she was on my plan. To find out she hacked my phone and had GPS on me through my gpark app and my search engine.

How do I know if my new phone or home computers are hacked?

Secondly, I think she blacklisted me as well. Is there a site that actually works that I can find out.

Finally, how can I prevent all this?

• Smayonak

You can factory reset the phone. Some apps can persist on the MicroSD card. Wiping the card will fix this, although you’ll lose all your apps, photos, etc…

Ryan Dube wrote an excellent article on the subject (skip down to factory reset): 

“Blacklisted” you in what way? You mean she blocked you on her new phone? I think that’s fair given what you did to her – maybe she doesn’t want to speak to you? There is no website to check for being blacklisted…

I’m not sure what your problem is specifically on the hacking front. It doesn’t sound like she ‘hacked’ anything really. She obviously had a gps app on her phone before you took it back, and simply used that to track the location. Or are you implying she guessed your password? Its quite likely she knew that, so maybe you should consider changing all your passwords just to be sure. 

Since there was no hacking, there is nothing to prevent. But, I’d suggest perhaps handling the break up better in future. Like, at least leave her with the SIM card which is her phone number ;) Or, maybe don’t buy phones for girls until you’re married…?

you can check open ports 
    netstat -an |find /i “listening” > c:’openports.txt

you can install Antilogger