How can I track my stolen BlackBerry Phone?
Question by Sizwe Nkosi /

I would like some assistance on how I could track my Blackberry phone as it was stolen, if possible with my BBM pin.

• Mario Massitela

I,m a Mozambican guy and my bb curve was stolen from me. I have activated BB protect. how i can find if it ?

• Shirine Kara

My brother lost his Black Berry Phone on Saturday, 09th Feb 2013. It’s been six months since i bought the phone for him. Can you please help me to track the phone. Thanks.

my blackberry 9900 was stolen on five days ago, i download nux and blackberry protect on it. How can i locate where it it?

• ria

my bag was stolen in it my blackberry and nokia 201 is there anyways to track them , i am in south africa

• Jesse

Well there is no way unless you have Blackberry protect on it or another similar type program. Check http://blackberrymessengerspyapps.com/ for more details

• matthews

hi
    my wifes phone are stolen, would like to track and find it
    regadrs

• sherelda

I lost my blackberry torch phone. I was on my phone and someone came and grap it out of my hand. I report it immediatly to police call my insurence block it and everthing. I bought it cash from Marckhams shop. they did give me insurance but never explain to me that its not covering for lost due to i bought it cash. So they cant give me a nother phone. They say it was only covered for if it was broken in 2 years time. Im sad realy sad. Can you maybe help me please.

• Adesh

• Adesh

my phone was stolen and the protect was disabled how can you help me?

• lesley proctor

i have lost my blackberry phone pin number 2A78EF47