How can I track my son’s phone through Facebook?
Question by Yvette Rodriguez /

• Mohtar Salleh

Is it possible?

• sujit kumar

ple send me the track of this mobile 9798526683

• Tom92024

If it’s an Android, just authorize Latitude through Google maps, and skip Facebook.

• Karkala Nayak

Hello Yvette,
    I agree with Jay.0, You should have emphasized a little bit more on your question description, then we could have found a solution.

Anyway if you wanted to say that your son’s phone is lost and you want to track the phone through Facebook and find it. I would like to say sorry! coz its not possible to track your son’s phone through Facebook.

Although YOU CAN TRY this:To check your sons last logged in location.

1)There is also a feature called as ‘Active Sessions’ which is found on Facebook.Here are instructions to find it.

Click on a small arrow on the right hand side corner near ‘Home’
    Click on Account settings
    ‘Click on security which is on the left side and second option
    In the security settings, The last Option is Active sessions click on it and Find the location from where your sons account was last logged in.

I hope it helped

• Jay.0

If you have his password, and if the person is still logged in from mobile !

• Karkala Nayak

Hi Jay.0,
      I didn’t get what you are trying to say…like having his password? How will I have his password? and whose the ‘person’?….

• Jay.0

“you” = Yvette Rodriguez (who asked the question)

password is required, for what you suggested, and also that the person to be tracked should be still logged in from the mobile when you check his account,
      else active sessions will not show it.

• Karkala Nayak

Oh O.K, I get it now  :) and Yes,
      Jay,You are right about the the password requirement and the ‘logged in’ part..
      So Yvette should read and consider those points that you have mentioned.

• Jay.0

“track the phone through facebook” means ?
    Can you explain more about what exactly you are trying to do.