How do I track my missing Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc phone?
Question by Nagashree Subbaraju /

I have my IMEI number and I also have all the required details about my phone like model number and colour. What can I do to find my phone?

• Praveen Ben

One Good news is you have your IMEI number.

If your phone was stolen, it can be traced through IMEI number, Even if the handset is being used with a different Sim card.

But one thing that, you must complaint to the police and make FIR.

you can find your phone location via IMEI number here..

From Ben,
    Author of

• Aditya Roy

Have you registered a FIR?
    Give your details to police, they can collaborate with your service provider and help you get back your phone.

• Kannon Y

You can remotely install Plan-B onto your phone, if you don’t have any other tracking software previously installed.

However, this method requires that the phone has a charge. If it does, Plan-B will locate the handset within a few meters (with GPS) of the actual location.

Additionally, you can use the IP tracking features of Gmail and Dropbox to locate the phone’s general proximity (an IP address is often, but not always, a unique identifier of an individual wifi network).

• Dimal Chandrasiri

please don’t give your IMEI number to any internet based search engines online unless you trust them and have experience on prior successful cases. if you have the details please visit you service provider and ask for assistance. if they have a service where they track they’ll for sure help you. if not, they will direct you to the necessary government entity such as a telecommunication regulatory commission.

You can track your phone using IMEI in the link below –

How To Track and Block Lost or Stolen Mobile Phone Using its IMEI Number –

Did you tried ringing your phone as if your phone might be left out in your car or in some other places you visit frequently.

Had you installed some sort of tracking apps like where’s my droid or lookout mobile security or Avast antivirus as they also have remote tracking and locking features.