How to trace mobile online with IMEI number?

Sri Swaminathan Vanarasi November 5, 2012

I lost my mobile phone but I have its IMEI number. So how to trace my mobile online without the help service provider?

1. Praveen Ben

Good thing is you have your IMEI number.

If your phone was stolen, it can be traced through IMEI number, Even if the handset is being used with a different Sim card.

you can find your phone location via IMEI number here..

Any way you need to give complaint to the police and make FIR.

From Ben,
    Author of
    spybubble pro

• brenda adams

Help me find adress were my phone is Ihave city and states name

• Hunter sneks

this trackimei of non of use its a bull shit

2. Ebraheem abubakar sadeeq

How can I trace my Xperia mobile phone?

3. Stanley Xavier

This Mobile got stolen when I was traveling in the Dadar Express from Mumbai to Chennai on 21st Dec 2012 in between Guntakkal and Gooty Station where I have asked the TTE to take the complaint and in return he has made FIR for the Same.
    Kindly locate my mobile.

• Hunter sneks

go to and you wont be able to lose your next cell phone and you can get many more things

how find to my lost phone with imei no.

5. prashant

6. Surajit

I have lost my mobile phone nokia 2700 classic today evening..i have the imei no. Can any 1 suggest me what should i do to trace the phones location?

7. Sanil M Paul

i lost my mobile phone HTC Explorer A310e. i having IMEI number. So how to trace my mobile

8. nisar

i lost my phone and am not having my IMEI number
    please tell me how can i get my IMEI number pleaes reply me

Visit the link below -

10. somanadri

i lost my mobile how to trace it

11. softwaredemons

You can't

I'm sorry about your phone Sri. I believe the best you can do is report it stolen. Just very recently all the major US carriers (and potentially overseas carriers as well) created a database of stolen IMEI numbers. Their eventual goal is to prevent the resale of stolen phones and limit the potential for data theft. If you're in the States, the phone won't be returned, but it will prevent its resale.

If Android is your operating system, you can also remotely install such software as Plan-D, which will allow you to locate the phone using your GPS. However, it requires that the phone be turned on and that they haven't swapped out the SIM card.

But, unfortunately, it sounds like you already killed your service account. Wish I could be of more help.

13. Indronil Mondal

no you cant

• Indronil Mondal

if it was a cdma handset then it can be traced contact your mobile operator

14. Srinivas N
    November 6, 2012 at 6:00 pm try this..bit i'm not sure

15. josemon maliakal

I think there is no such facility available on internet, you can track a phone via IMEI with the help of mobile service providers only..they keep such information and service very private and uses only for crime investigation purposes..

• Hunter sneks

That's what all of you think in india there is a man who can track your cell for good be it any one your daughter , son, husband,wife, parents or well wisher go check out and you could experience the real safety from the others