How can I trace mobile numbers in Pakistan?
Question by Aamir Gill /

I’m in Pakistan. Can I trace mobile numbers here? What should I do to download this programme.

• Umer

Hi every one, it is not possible for us to track any mobile number in pakistan or any country of the world because some privacy matters and these type of softwares are confidential, these softwares are only for police, c.i.d, i.s.i, f,b,i etc. so plz plz plz don’t waste your time for looking these types of software, i have some thing that can only tell u the connection name and city of your entered number (remember!!!!!! only the city name) here is its link, try is fast before they destroy the link!

put your number in this formate: for example the number is 0333-1234567 then put
    923331234567, don’t put 0 (zero)
    plz pray for my exams of 2nd year, i m also going on HAJJ this year inshallah (agar allah ny chaha) i will inshallah pray for all of u, thanks duaon ma yad rakhiya ga,
    Allah Hafiz!
    Regards:Mohammad Umer Rasheed

• sukaina memon

i wanna mobile tracing software or mobile msgis checks software hOw can i plz tell me!

how can i trace i mobile number in pakistan. what is the nam of that software

• tanveer

how can i trace any mobile number easily

• Nighttraveller

sb bkwas hy sala time zaya krny wali bat hy bs but agr telenor ka no ho to i will us k ly contact me 03004662080

• Saima

03343951552 girl number h i love u

• ARMAN

• Abdullahqutbuddin

I haave a software for hacking, if any one need tell me it will cost $100, if u agree then tell me, first i will send you half file and after payment full fille , also u can split it.

• Musa_mansoor 2020

hello guys if any one want trace a n0 then contect me 03449816235

• sann ansari

03313514465 is there any who can trace number plz let me know

• Jalalkhan05