How can I know whether anyone touched my mobile phone in my absence?

Krishna March 26, 2011

I have people who can look at my Nokia 6300 cell phone and I don’t like if someone looks at my personal things. I can’t be with the cell each and every moment, e.g. when I charge my cell. I know about locks and hide applications, but I want to know does anybody touch my phone in my absence or not. Hope I will get a solution!

swf images r poular
    still if u dont have any...
    here is a theme with swf clock
    http://www.zedge.net/themes/786211/animated-clock-theme/?pos=4&search=animated+clock
    Njoy.

6300 is not so Smart phone! It's java baesd. It will not support ant hi-fi applications except .jar that cant run in background.

I have a simple solution,

If you know these kind of phones support animated swf wallpers with clocks.

All you have to do is just apply one of them as wallpaper and remember the time you left ur cell alone & enjoy.

1. remember the time lets say 6:00.
    2. you return to your cell at eg. 8:00 and press any key to see your screen
    if nobody touched it*,
    you will see 6:00 for 2-3 seconds and then it will show the cuerrent time 8:00
    (pressed any key* without they cant see the screen)

and the best part
    If someone touched your cell it will "record" the time and you will see any other time eg. 7:15 on the screen for 2-3 seconds.
    You can now lock ur cell with security keyguard and still be able to know if anyone tried to access ur cell.
    In short you will be able to see last key press time for 2-3 seconds.

I dont know about you, but I have started using this.hope you will also enjoy it :)

3. Keith

i have plenty of computer programming experience and i can confidently say that the app would be easy to write i know nothing of your phone but if it's a smartphone, chances are it has an accelerometer and a clock. If that's the case , an app that logs the time the phone first starts moving and then the time of the next full minute of motionlesness would show you when and how often your phone's being toched.

Sounds like a great idea for an app. Actually, I wonder if maybe someone has thought of this before and created an app like that. If not, you should write one for Android or the iPhone!

• Krishna

sorry for delayed feedback! thanks Jay and Tina...I did not know that a wallpaper can be a secret weapon ! I tried it and it worked out! hats off

4. Franzz181

use security lock
    lol

5. Krishna

I am trying it...but screen saver can start running again after someone uses the phone if I am not sure abt the time I am keeping the phone alone..thnx this one is kind of practical! but not accurate... :(

• Rohit Sane

You must keep a track of time buddy! If you want to keep your phone safe, then you must take some efforts.. I hope u understand!

6. Mulder

Try keeping the phone with you at all times; that's what pockets are for. If you're not willing to do that, it's time to realize that the more you obsess about people looking at your phone (which is different than people trying to snoop for what's stored on your phone), the more people will feel there is something you're hiding from them, which will compel them to take any opportunity to check.

Stop worrying and carry your phone with you, or lock it whenever you put it down.

7. Rohit Sane

This is what I personally follow..
    While leaving the phone, just note whether you have kept it with it screen facing down or with screen facing up.
    Also, try to remember how you have kept the phone. I particularly keep the phone at an angle to the wall so that if anyone touches it and keeps it in some other way, I come to know that it was being touched.
    Also keep the screensaver timeout to be a longer duration. (try to keep it for exact time you are going to keep the phone alone) So you can check whether the screensaver is running and you can know if someone has played with your phone. It may happen that you come back to your phone soon, so calculate the time your phone was alone and you can know how much more time it will take to start the Screensaver..
    I hope it helps you!!

• Krishna

1. I want a free solution,
      2. And these softwares monitor sent and received text,calls and captured video and images..but they cant tell me if somebody accessed them or anything on my cell.

I want to make sure nobody touched my cell in my absence. I can use security key guard and stop anybody but it will not tell me that anybody tried to access my cell or not.