How can I make Torrent downloads faster?

Divyam November 14, 2010

How can I accelerate my Torrent downloads? I get speeds near 85 Kbps.

I have made an Windows Firewall exception.

This is on a Windows 7 32-bit Intel Core2Duo with 2 GB RAM.

1. Use uTorrent ( - it's the fastest torrent client for windows out there.

2. Try to join some private trackers. I usually max out my privately tracked torrents at around 2-3mb/s - those from public trackers never reach 100kb/s

3. Use a paid VPN such as to encrypt all your traffic, as your ISP making be purposely slowing down any torrent traffic it sees from you.

a good way to tweak your settings are to google search azeuras upload calculator enter your upload speed and put the output in your utorrent settings.

download cheat engine 5.5 2.(open it)there should be a box in the very top left corner it and scroll down to utorrent utorrent and click speed hack in the right (right middle) in 0.1 (MUST BE 0.1 OR WONT WORK)

3. Coolefriend

I thought the first thing you need to consider is to use a better, faster torrent application. Configure the torrent application to meet your speed.Try to control the upload rate. Be experiment with different torrent applications and check which suites you. There are lot of torrent accelerators are available- free or commercial-try it.You can also check for best tips. Makes use of has a good article on it -