Which are your top 5 tech blogs?

Drsunil V January 23, 2014

Which are your top 5 tech blogs?

1. mohsin

ofcourse make use of is the best

2. Rajan S

In my view, Lifehacker and Techcrunch are the best.

3. Dave P

I read far too many all day, every day, so that's a surprisingly tough question. I'd plump for The Verge, CNET. Gizmodo, GigaOM, and TechCrunch though.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. Your own blog on MUO was nice to know

4. Naeem

I always have high regards for Makeuseof and it is my first favourite tech blog, others are techcrunch, mashable, cnet, zdnet, dailydot, technews, huffington post, nytimes, tomshardware

5. Sudip

There are two types of tech blog. First type is where you get how-to guides about Computer, Internet, Software etc. The second type is where you get latest news about gadgets like iPhone, laptop, web service, telecom news etc.
    According to me, MakeUseOf, How-to Geek, Lifehacker (tech section) are the three top most blog on how-to guide and Techcrunch, Mashable, ZDnet are the top most blog on latest technology news.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. I understand the two categories

For me, I would have to say MakeUseOf (obviously), TechRepublic, ZDNet, TechCrunch, and Computer World.

TechRepublic keeps up to date with the latest in technology, business side of information technology, has plenty of "whitepapers" to guide users, and tries to remain a professional site for IT professionals. It is one of the most recommended for IT students at my university.

ZDNet is similar to TechRepublic, keeping up to date with technology, malware news, and tries to remain professional for professionals.

TechCrunch is a younger site, but tries to keep upbeat and appeals to younger generations. It may not come off as a professional site for professionals in some ways, but is no less useful or packed with information on upcoming technology news.

One of the oldest magazines on PC computers, Computer World offers as much useful and great information as ever. Being around for aleast 20 years gives it credibility that one may not easily find in other technology blog sites, especially the young blog sites that can be found now.

More information on a top 10 list of technology blog sites can be found here: http://insidetech.monster.com/benefits/articles/8537-10-best-tech-blogs?page=1.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. It is nice that you take time to answer in details