What is the best tool or web app to organize my bookmarks and collected URLs?

peter101 May 30, 2011

I am looking for a software or a web app that will help me organize my bookmarks and a lot of URLs that I have noted in text. If it’s possible I want to divide my bookmarks and the URLs in categories of my choice, like these are for movies, those I will use daily, those are for helping me test my PC etc.

1. Pete101

i am using Diigo now, its list feature is doing exactly what i need
    and i am actually surprise not so many people who are using diigo aren't using this feature i mean i have more than a thousand bookmarks, do u really remember all your tags
    oh and i am organize my trackers on the bookmark toolbar with totaltoulbar which help me to make my bookmark toolbar show only the icons of my bookmarks and move my toolbar to the bottom of the screen

Peter,

were the links I provided above helpful? Please let us know!

Peter,

a similar question was asked recently, check it out there:
    What is the best tool for bookmarking and organizing both websites and articles?

You also might want to look into Delicious, which appears to be safe to use again after it was acquired by AVOS, a company owned by the founders of YouTube.