Is there any theme which will modify my Windows XP to look like a Mac?

rohan September 27, 2011

Is there any theme which will modify my Windows XP to look like a Mac? Please post the links here. Thank you.

1. Sonny Bass

Statistically improbable yes. I just have never considered any computer immune including my Linux machines.  

2. Sonny Bass

Sorry to get sidetracked from your question. Here is a link to several articles you should find interesting 
    http://www.howtogeek.com/sitesearch/?cx=009481737823548119489%3Aw5lekpyovpo&cof=FORID%3A9&q=xp+look+like+mac&siteurl=www.howtogeek.com%2Ftag%2Fwindows%2F

3. Mulder

If you want your computer interface to look like a Mac, then you need to get a Mac. Nothing else even comes close, and you actually get a computer that has no viruses and works much better than a Windows PC.

• Sonny Bass

Give up the no virus angle, it completely undermines your credibility. The rest can be looked at as matters of opinion.   

• Mulder

Just because you have trouble with stubborn facts doesn't make my credibility go down. Rather, it makes you look like the uninformed Windows zealot that you are, hopelessly mired in the past, clinging to the last vestiges of your delusion.

• Sonny Bass

Do you honestly believe you can't get virus on a Mac?  

• Mulder

I never said that. I said there aren't any viruses for Macs. Perhaps you should try educating yourself on what you're talking about, because it's transparently obvious you don't have a clue.

• Sonny Bass

actually get a computer that has no viruses   That is from your first post

Mulder,

I appreciate your efforts in trying to help out at MakeUseOf Answers and it's good to have some Mac defenders among the armada of Windows users. Fortunately, this is not a war and I would appreciate if you could refrain from personal attacks. Please discuss facts and opinions objectively. Thank you!

Remember what it is said, do not feed the troll

Hello, I have a question for you,  why go to all the trouble of trying to give answers that help nobody? Probably you should change your user id to Mac_delusion or something like that

• Sonny Bass

True, I just can't help it every once in awhile.