What does this text message from FaceBook mean?

December 22, 2013

I got a text message saying that my FaceBook was accessed by “Facebook for Android”. What does it mean? Does it mean that my FaceBook was accessed by someone using their mobile (i do not have a android phone)? Does it mean a person having android phone accessed it?

1. Ramandeep S

For two step verification - https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security Use Code Generator

The message indeed sugegsts that someone has accessed your FaceBook account from an Android phone (or tablet). However, as it is a text message, are you sure it's actually from FaceBook and not from a prankster or hacker?
    The simplest solution would be to log onto FaceBook and change your password. You could then rest assured that even if someone had broken into your account, they can no longer access it.

3. Ramandeep S

Immediately change your password and enable two step verification for your account. The case you are saying, yes that is the most probability that someone may accessed your account (unless you used some kind of user-agent).