How can I make Telugu language display properly in Android on my Micromax Funbook?

gpvprasad April 26, 2012

I recently bought Micromax Funbook. On many Android systems Telugu is visible properly. But on my Android tab Telugu is not visible properly. Please let me know if any tweaks are available.

1. Kyem Ghosh

what do you mean by not visible properly? Does your tab supports this language? If yes, then it will be visible to you as it is installed in the system and if its not, then I must say that your tab doesn't support telugu. Well you find an app to support this language ( I'm not sure if its available).
    I wanna ask you 1 thing about the tab. Does it hav android market? And how do you feel using it? ( Diz are my personal questions, plz do suggest)

• gpvprasad

Sorry for late response or reply. I am able to use android market but the worst part is when I searched it is mentioned that rendering of complex fonts not supported by Android.