What was the best tech gift you ever received and what future gadget are you looking forward to?

tina January 6, 2011

When you look back at all the Christmases, Birthdays, and other gift giving events in your past, what was the best tech or geeky gift you ever received?

And if you could wish for one in the future, maybe a device that doesn’t even exist yet, what would it be?

My first most precious tech gift was a GameBoy back in 1989.
And I sure wish I could get a mind reader. Pronto! ;)

best tech gift: sony vaio laptop
    best future gift: latest version of the iPhone

2. Osama

a digital dictionary....and looking forward to a gaming laptop

3. Saikat Basu

My best tech gift yet remains the iPod Nano which my sister gifted me. It has accompanied me on travels, jogs, standing in queues, bus rides and what not. I have listened to umpteen audio books on it and hopefully enhanced my knowledge.

Looking forward to someone gifting me an iPad or a Nikon D700. Anybody listening?

My most precious gift was actually one my brother received but I got to use it a lot - our first computer back in the 80's. A Franklin 64. :-)

Very much looking forward to my future Droid X, or whatever version of Droid is out when I'm ready to upgrade my current one!

Awesome question btw. :-)

Well I think will be ZXSpectrum+ but from that time pc evolved alot, for the future well a good grapical card such as GTX 580.

I guess my best tech gift was a Voodoo 3 3500 I got back in 1999 after having failed getting Quake 3 to work on my current graphics card.

future gift huh... probably a Neuralyzer

7. Blazingkid

Playstation 2.. :D
    Also i wnted to ask that in my Nokia C1-01 i have got a 2gb microsd card.... whenever i take a picture a folder is made named :image cache: ... Is this normal or is there a problem with my card...!!!