Why does the Tango app have a lot of static when I use it to make a call?

Rajaa Chowdhury October 1, 2012

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Chat GT B-5330 Androic ICS smartphone. I have installed the TANGO application on it. However, when I make a voice call through TANGO, I am getting a of backgroud static noise, which is practically making the voice inaudible. Can someone help me out with this? A normal call is crystal clear with the same person.

1. Tango Developer

Hey Rajaa, sorry to hear about the audio problems. This device isn't a common one so we haven't had a chance to acquire and test it in the office but have you tried the suggestions in our audio guide here?
    http://support.tango.me/entries/415524-i-m-experiencing-audio-issues-while-in-a-tango-call

Thanks, I will check it out with the advice given. I will certainly try with a lower volume setting than maximum and would also try the wired headphones. Thanks a ton!!!

2. HLJonnalagadda

Just check with static from other devices. There also might be a lot of interference based on the kind of connection. Use a wi-fi connection to make the call and see if it is any better.

If you are sure that your phone has no hardware problem and such incident doesn't happens in normal 2G calls,then try clearing all the data and cache related to Tango.You can even try to reinstall it so that it will get updated to latest version.Also,try to make Tango calls in place where there are no noise and other internet connected devices.

• Muhammad idrees

If you are sure that your phone has no hardware problem and such incident doesn’t happens in normal 2G calls,then try clearing all the data and cache related to to the best line of best thing is that and

• Muhammad idrees

and wi max is out of work