Why am I receiving system errors in Ubuntu 12.10?

Lewis December 21, 2012

I keep on getting System Error’s on Ubuntu 12.10 after 2 clean installs, I have been putting up with it for a while, as it doesn’t ever seem to affect anything, I send the errors to Ubuntu and download all the updates and I still seem to get them. I downloaded the .iso when it first came up, I am wondering whether they might have changed something in it since then.

Could downloading the .iso again, and doing another reinstall fix my problem? Or should I just install 12.04 again, as I never had any problems with it.

1. Arpit Nadda

You must tell first what type of errors are you having. If you are booting from DVD/CD, try USB or vice versa. Also try hardware test.

2. Wong Wee

It will be much more helpful if you can let us know what are the errors you are getting.

roll back kernel and see if this helps

Go back to the older version.

5. Atman Shah

Well try doing hardware test may you find something damaged !

6. pp potana

It would be better if you mention what type of errors you are getting so that we can understand your problem better.