How can I sync my Android tablet to my PC?

haylad senior December 3, 2011

How can I sync my tablet with Android software with my HP laptop?

1. James

As far as connectivity to the PC, there should be a supplied USB cable. Connect the device end (usually the SMALLER end) into the device. Plug the cable into the computer, and wait a few minutes while the PC recognizes the device.

After recognition, a dialog should pop up asking you if you want to turn on the USB storage. Click the button in the lower-right hand corner of the screen. This will allow you to access the storage in the device and it's mounted memory cards.

2. Marvalie

How do I get email from my pc onto my craig 728b tablet

3. Fletch Hasues

Well, depending on your host operating system, I simply use Unison to sync files from my server, to my phone, or to my tablet.  For the tablet, since it uses MTP, I sync to the removable SD card in a slot reader, then load it back in.  I can't sync to it online using Unison as it doesn't have a version of Unison compiled for it.

you need the software on the pc, a cable and 

missing sync
    http://www.markspace.com/products/android/missing-sync-android.html