How can I sync offline MS Office with Google Apps?
Question by roninstrategy /

I think I have a problem to solve which is common to anyone who wants to (a) sync documents across devices, (b) have offline and online versions, (c) be able to use MS Office offline, and GoogleApps online.

I have set up 3 GoogleApps accounts. I’m looking for the ability to be able to edit and sync both offline and online backups of all my documents, images, etc – in both Office and Google formats – across all my GoogleApps accounts, across both desktop and android devices!

I do a lot of editing of documents in MS Office which are not compatible with Google Docs. Can Google Drive back these up on the cloud for access from any machine?

And can I backup GoogleDocs offline (on my laptop), in case I want to work on these documents when I don’t have internet connectivity.

I was thinking that a combination of e.g. Google Apps, GoogleDrive and SycDocs may do the trick.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , .
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Mac OSX Tips & Issues
Mac OSX Tips & Issues