How can I sync an iPhone Mobile Me calendar with Windows Live calendar on a Windows 7 phone?

Mark clark December 20, 2010

I had an iPhone and just switched to a Windows 7 phone. Wife still has an iPhone and we have come to depend on the Mobile Me calendar to keep track of our busy schedules along with our kids activities. Is there a way to share or sync a Mobile Me calendar with a Windows Live calendar?

1. Illys

Exporting your calendar as an XML or similar file on your mac might allow you to import it into Windows Live Mail.
    I'm having the very same issues, and I am no fan of the basketball game being played violently on the electronics court by MS and Apple. :p

You can use the MobileMe Control Panel (http://support.apple.com/kb/DL769) to sync your MobileMe Account with your Windows Software (e.g. Outlook, Windows Mail, etc.).

Then you should be able to sync the calender from there to Windows Live ~and to your Windows phone. If that doesn't work you can still use the built-in Sync Center (or ActiveSync) to get everything on the Windows Phone 7.

I'm not aware of any way to do either, sync MobileMe or iPhone directly with Windows Live services.

• Bevsimpson

Your reply did not work for me at all. Since the new Mobile Me update I have not even had the availability to check mark to sink the calendar plus it won't even sink to the iphone at all either. The Windows live calendar does not give the option of sinking to Mobile me and I have tried every setting.