How do I sync app data from a Samsung phone to a Samsung tablet?

December 24, 2013

My wife has the Samsung S3 smartphone and my daughter has been playing Minecraft on it. Now we got her a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for Christmas and we want to have Minecraft ready to go for her.

We have them set up on the same Google account. I want to transfer Minecraft from the phone to her tablet, and include her current game data, if I can. What do I do now?

Basically, you have to locate the folder described in the link that Susendeep provided, copy the entire folder that contains the worlds created for MInecraft, then paste the copy of the folder and its contents to the device that you wish to have the worlds to be able to be played on. This is similar to what can be done on the computer to transfer worlds to other computers. You may or may not need to copy other folders and contents in order to make the created worlds work on other devices. You may have to do a trial and error basis to make sure it works properly.