How can I subscribe to all updates of all my friends on Facebook?

Jayaraj Perumalswamy February 26, 2012

I want to subscribe to all updates of all my friends on Facebook. How can I make that happen instead of going to all my 300+ friend’s profile and clicking the button. Is there a one shot solution? Thanks in advance.

1. nelson menon

how you solved the problem ? i want to do the same thing but i have 1000+ friends

2. Susendeep Dutta

Yes,you must.This will help you manage all the updates very efficiently.Managing 5000 friends is very hard task.

3. Jayaraj Perumalswamy

thank you all for answering. I like the first comment so much better with the url that shows all friends with options :) 

4. Windermere007

Good question

5. Mo Collings

That is still absolutely ludicrous. Facebook defaults to force you to see comments that your friends make on the statuses of people you don't even know. It takes HOURS to go through and set the subscriptions when you have hundreds of friends. That is one HUGE failure for the newest "improvements" of facebook. They should have an option to set everyone at ONE TIME and then you can go back and change the handful that you really care about.   

6. Azamat "Bohed" E

Just go to Subscriptions-> Friend Subscriptions and you will see a Subscribe button next to each one of your friends' avatars, you can click on it to subscribe/unsubscribe.

7. Jay.0

You can do it from one page without going to all your friend's profile.
    go to subscribers and click on friends subscriptions.

This will be the URL for you:
    https://www.facebook.com/jayaraj123?sk=subscribedto&filter=1

Now you have the list and the option to select updates on one page.

(Tested)