Where is ‘subscribe via SMS’ button for Facebook pages now?

Osama Javaid April 7, 2012

Where is the subscribe by SMS button in the new layout for pages?

1. Yassine Real

I Have the same problem :(

2. Simon Slangen

I don't think there is a button on the page itself, but here's something you could try:

1. Go to the mobile tab in settings and make sure you've registered and activated your phone for text messaging.
    2. Go to the notifications tab of your account settings to choose what updates you would like to see on your cellphone. To receive only updates for a particular page, click on the 'Edit' button next to 'pages', and subsequently on 'Change text message settings for individual Pages'. Here you should find what you're looking for.

(Know that like any text messaging, these notifications cost money!)

• Osama

No, it never costs money, you didn't get my question. it is to receive page status updates we liked on the cell phone. Not to update the status on the pages we administrate.

• Simon Slangen

Yes, I understand your question. And if you follow the steps outlined above, that's what you'll get: SMS notifications if a page you liked pushes an update.

The Facebook Mobile Texts FAQ has this to say about pricing:

"Facebook does not charge you for using Mobile Texts. However, your mobile provider's standard rates for sending and receiving text messages still apply."

• Osama

I have liked more than 500 pages, the procedure u told is to receive text notifications for the 3 pages I administrate. I tried twice.

• Muhammad Sabir Qureshi

It's Removed From web but it's still working on the mobile phone.
      i am using opera mini browser in my mobile. and still have sms botons on all the pages.
      for sms boton use facebook on opera mini in your mobile

• Nadeem Ahmed

yes , thanks . it is working on mobile only now .