How can I subscribe to the daily MakeUseOf update?

Anand September 11, 2010

This is funny, but after I unsubscribed with my older eMail and subscribed again in my new eMail, I am not getting the daily mail of MakeUseOf. Even I tried to re-subscribe, but it says already subscribed. What to do now?

1. Anand

Thanks Jessica for the reply.
    What I want is the "Cool Websites and Tools" email which I used to receive daily from Makeuseof in my old email address.
    How can I enable it in my new email address ?

Hey Anand,

If you want toreceive daily MakeUseOf emails with 'Cool Websites and Tools' then you need to subscribe here, http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Makeuseof

Aibek

• Anand

Thanks Aibek (Editor Sir).
        I am a happy subscriber again.
        Just to clear the confusion, why you made subscribing to "Cool Web.." so hidden ? I remember I did just clicked a clear link on the MakeUseOf site, some years ago to, subscribe to it.

Hey Anand

The reason we don't heavily promote it now because we want users to
          subscribe to MakeUseOf Newsletter instead.

Aibek

2. Jessica Cam W.

Are you talking about the newsletter that you can subscribe to by inputting your email in the box under the MakeUseOf logo on the homepage? That newsletter is released weekly and contains the best articles of the week (and giveaways) so you might still keep yourself subscribed for the goodies. If you want daily news, you can either subscribe to MakeUseOf's feed by email (service by Feedburner), follow the official Twitter account, or 'like' MakeUseOf's Facebook page (and get updates in your Facebook News Feed).