How can I submit useful information to MakeUseOf?

kunagu varun kumar August 26, 2012

How can I submit useful information to MakeUseOf if I come across a website or something else I think is good?

1. Tony Batty

Kumar if you scroll all the wait down in the make use of page you will see a range of useful people you can contact and seek advice pertaining your concern, there's Justin. Tina, Erez and Jackson and many others who will surely lend a hand in your endeavor.

• Yashodhan Bhatt

You can do as Tony said but yes still there is no dedicated section for doing what you intend to do:(

2. Justin Pot

I'm a member of the MakeUseOf team. My email address, along with that of most editors, is listed at makeuseof.com/about . I can't speak for everyone, but I enjoy pitches – especially if it relates to our Manuals project (makeuseof.com/pages/download). Just do a quick search to make sure we haven't covered something before you do.

3. venkatp16

I think there is no such facility available to post.

4. April Eum

you can try emailing them, or connecting to them directly facebook and twitter since makeuseof is socially active in terms of social networking