How can I stop MakeUseOf from posting comments on my Facebook wall?

billy July 1, 2010

How do I get MakeUseOf.com to stop posting comments on my Facebook wall?

Just to clarify, I don't think Make Use Of posts content to your Wall, it posts things to your personal news feed because you "liked" MakeUseOf.

Your wall is what other people see on your Facebook profile, the newsfeed is what your friends post for you to read.

2. ├Žnon1mus

Don't you like MakeUseOf updates, Billy? Just kidding.

Besides unliking MUO, you can also block our updates from being shown by hovering over on our update until a Hide button appears. Click on that and press Hide MakeUseOf.

3. Mark O'Neill

Or go to the MakeUseOf page - http://www.facebook.com/makeuseof - and in the bottom left of the page (right at the VERY bottom), there will be a link that says "unlike". Click that and all your pain & suffering will be over.

Billy,

apparently you liked MakeUseOf. To stop receiving the updates to your wall, you have to unlike MakeUseOf.

Go to your Facebook profile, in the top right click on > Account > Edit Friends. In the left hand menu select > Pages. Find MakeUseOf and X it.