How can I stop the iPod playlist from automatically playing the next song on the iPad?
Question by Gautam Godhwani /

Is there a way to stop the iPod playlist from automatically playing the next song on the iPad? This works on iTunes on MacOS by “unchecking” the songs on the playlist, but there seems to be no way to do it on the iPad. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , .
iOS Tips, Issues & Apps
iOS Tips, Issues & Apps
Jailbreaking iOS
Jailbreaking iOS
Home Entertainment
Home Entertainment

• Mikebike

Get rid of the electronic answer thing.

I cna not even find out when the hours are for support.
    I paide extra to get it/support but it is not working at night when I have time to use my IPad.

• Jackie Li915

I think there is something wrong with the video format, maybe you need a video converter to convert the format of you ipod, i commend 4Media iPod Video converter, this converter suppport more than 150 differnences video formats and it can help you solve most of problems bewteen the ipod and ipad transfering

• nm

If it's the same as the iPhone/iPod Touch - then there doesn't seem to be a way to skip songs on a playlist. The only solution would be to remove them from the playlist entirely.