How can I stop my Facebook account from spamming porn?

nikhil chavan March 18, 2012

My facebook account is continuously spreading porn video span on my friend’s walls and tagging them continuously. Even though I mark it as spam, it comes back again. Its very emberassing. I am suffering from this problem since 2 days. And even if I create a new account from my laptop, that new account is also having same issue of tagging friends in a porn spam video. Please tell me the solution and also tell me whether my IP address is hacked?

1. sumit

plz privious solution send me same e mail id. is smtdhiman92@gmail.com

2. sumit dhiman

hii my name is seemu jaggi and some body create my  fake account plz delete this account i m requsted my address is pathiar himachal pradesh account name seemu jagy,plz send me slution of thes thing plz

3. Dhanya Ganesh

check if there are any plugins or add-on in your browser. Thats what happened to me

Quit watching porn.

5. Reý Aetar

block all the online apps  which has access to your facebook profile
    you can do that from privacy settings
    now only allow the apps you need ..do not allow unknows apps to access your profile

First, do a full AV scan of your computer followed up by scans with Spybot or Malwarebytes and remove anything they find.  Keep running them until they everything comes up clean.  This is because programs that are installed locally on a computer can utilize the Facebook API to post as you and you state that it happens even if you create a new account so it probably isn't a Facebook App.

You should still verify all Facebook Apps that have access to your account.  You can do this by logging into Facebook and going to Account Settings.  Select the Apps option and it will bring up a list of all Facebook Apps that have access to your account.  Delete any that appear to be dodgy by clicking on the little x to the right of the app and confirming its deletion.