What are the best speakers I can get for RS.2000?
Question by Sagar Kakar /

I have budget of rs.2000 and want buy speakers. So which will be best?

I have searched for INTEX IT 2600W and INTEX IT 3000W. Are they good?

I want speakers which will bang all the house and sound doesn’t get burst. Please help and reply fast.

• Vipul Bansal

Creative Speakers are the best. One thing i would like to tell you is that while buying see that you don’t buy a ‘subwoofer’..buy a woofer. and in that category Creative rules.

• kckumarraja

Beetel comapany Released 2.1Channel Speakers for Rs.1200
    and with USB u can use without a computer also by using Pendrive u can use it for TV,DVD,other Multimedia and its 2600 watts

and My suggestion u have posted that my house should bang for below Rs.2000 u can bang ur house but above one is nice quality one

• Raja Pradeep

I recommend creative sbs 2.1

• Dimal Chandrasiri

intex… why not go to more audio expert products. like creative, divoom and stuff?

• Areeb Majeed

many Speakers

• mohit kumar

Check reviews on mouthshut.com and flipkart.com before buying.

• Abidhusain Momin

I like F&D brand and I use it since long also have Intex 2+1 system working since last 8 years..

New F&D is good .. you can buy it..

• arora_rish

I am using an Intex 2600W.. The sound quality is good enough to make your head spin right-round ;)
    Great Bass, Clear sound. No screeching sound, even at high volume.
    However, the only thing that I find bad is that it has few controls. Just Volume, Bass, and Treble. But, given the price, it’s a good deal.

Also , if you want “All the house” to bang, you’ll need to place your speakers wisely.

• HLJonnalagadda

Yeah but Sony has a better build quality, not to mention it sounds so much better!

• Yashodhan Bhatt

Go for none other than Altec Lansing VS2621E Speakers…they wont even cost you a fortune. You can check out this link http://www.snapdeal.com/product/AltecVS262/33965…Good day friend..

• Vijaynand Mishra

INTEX will give the best speaker in 2000