Are Speak It and Dropbox for iPad compatible?

Patti December 1, 2011

I am attempting to use Dropbox (on my iPad) with a student. He is using an app called Speak It! He has saved his document in this app. Is it possible to move it from Speak Box to Dropbox? If so could you please explain it to me. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hello, I am not familiar with dropbox for ipad, but I use Dropbox constantly in my desktop.  Do you know what format the files use? 

Do both ipads have internet connection? If they do, you could asking him to copy/paste file into dropbox public folder.  Once file is there, he can right click on the file, highlight dropbox and then select the copy public link.  Once that is done, he can use email to send you the link for said folder.  Public folders links are available to everybody that has the link.

Another possibility is for him to create a shared folder in dropbox.  In said folder, he can copy/paste his documents and then share the link with you.  Shared folders are only available to people you invite by email.  Like I said, I do not know if there are differences for dropbox app.  You could try....