Why do I see “Someone May Have Accessed Your Account” when I login to Facebook?

July 12, 2013

I always see “Someone May Have Accessed Your Account”¬†on Facebook no matter what I do. If I change my password I still see the same message.

I have tried everything listed here How To Recover Your Facebook Account When You Can No Longer Log In How To Recover Your Facebook Account When You Can No Longer Log In Has your Facebook account been hacked or did you forget your password and can no longer access it? You are not alone! Dozens of people turn to us with similar questions every day. Unfortunately, the... Read More and again see the same thing, what should I do?

Please help!

1. alletta ashley

refres my facebook account

2. Adi S

Do you know your "Facebook birthday?" If you do you can get back in with that.

• rec

i know my brithday and name and fb but he say me ... Someone may have accessed your account

Report an Issue with Verifying Your Account
    https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/283958118330524?rdrhc

perhaps you connected to facebook from another device and then forgot to disconnect since that connection is stille alive perhaps this is why you get this message.

4. Switchblade S

It depends really. If you're using Opera Mini(which uses proxies) to use FB, chances are that dialog may appear. Also you might wanna visit this page on your FB https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security.

These settings can help in fixing your problem.

5. Omstavan S

If you use some mobile browsers like UCbrowser or some other app to use facebook which redirect data through their servers located in far of places or other countries, it may show the same. Do you remember using any other application to access facebook?