What is the best software to help me to install drivers?
Question by Overlod Eyser /

Is there any software that can help me to install driver on a re-installed Windows 7 (assuming I don’t have any driver CD/DVD)?

• prasad kondaveti

driver genius app is the one of the way.

• Nathaniel Fleur

hello, based on my experience. I find driver detective http://www.driverdetectiveregistrationkey.com/ to be better than the other driver update programs. Ahm, i just want to tell you that it’s not free. But personally, I go for the driver updater that are not for free because they have more features and they are more effective. You can find other on the internet.

• Christopher Sage

For finding the right drivers for my PC, I usually don’t do it manually because it’s time consuming and it’s even confusing..You know I tried several driver updater to date but for me, Driver Detective — driverdetectiveregistrationkey.com is the best.. It works great..Just check it out and see if it works for you too.

• Marian Cimbru

Everybody said “go to manufacturer’s website” but first of all you need the drivers for the network card. To get them I’m using 3DP Net software which recognize a lot of network cards. After the network drivers are installed I’m using another app from that website, named “3DP Chip”. To get all of this go to http://www.3dpchip.com/3dpchip/index_eng.html

• Gianna Marie Lanete

go to your manufacturer and download the drivers. :}

• Boni Oloff

Many laptop is bring their driver CD. But if you cant find them, you can try to find them in the laptop support website.

• Brandon Clark

Windows update is always the best bet, if it’s not there then moving to the manufacturers website is the next best bet, otherwise Google is your friend if it’s for something that is no longer supported,

• Lisa Santika Onggrid

Your best bet is to install them yourself. Automated solutions are not that good.
    Double Driver, on the other hand, backs up your existing drivers so you can easily restore them next time you need them. But you already reinstalled your machine so…

• Jim Chambers

Try Slim Drivers Free available here http://download.cnet.com/SlimDrivers-Free/3000-18513_4-75279940.html?tag=mncol;1
    Many so called free Driver Updaters just scan you system then want you to pay for a licence before they update your drivers.

• Joseph Bianca

Thats what i use slim driver so it gets in from the computer model website

• Christopher Harlan

If you’d rather pay than do a little work, then programs like device doctor sometimes help. IObit game booster or Advanced System care may do the trick for free. But the best way to update anything is go to the manufacturer website and just download the files (also free).