Which software can download images from URLs listed in a text file?

John September 2, 2011

I have a text file which contains the URL of the images that I want to download. So, is there any software that I can use to download these image?

1. John

The Firefox plugins able me to download them all of them. But inside my WordPad each of the URL is tag with a person name and the plugins are not able to name according to the specific person name. So is there any plugins or software i can used to solve this problem? Thanks.

John,

that changes the whole scenario. Couldn't you make different WordPad documents for different people? I think you may have to post a new question as this appears to be a critical detail.

Hey John,

Did you try using any of the above mentioned Firefox plugins? James offered an excellent suggestion to put the image links in the text file and then opening it in the browser.

3. John

But I got thousand of image's URL. And these URL are in wordpad. So is there any others?

jDownloader will do that for you if you don't want to use browser plugins, but Im pretty sure the plugins mentioned above will work if you simply load that text file *into* your browser (right click, open with -> firefox). 

http://jdownloader.org/download/index