What is the best software to create a professional video intro for YouTube videos?

Robert Ben May 6, 2012

I want to make a professional video intro for my YouTube videos, but I don’t know where to find that kind of software. What is the best program for the job and how much would it cost?

1. Sachin Kanchan

sony vegas offers a series of products that might be useful to you,...but you mentioned that your lappie can't handle adobe after effects...

so you may want to check the system requirements for the above...but as i know it is one of the best softwares in the market now

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegassoftware

• Robert

Yup I already stated to use SVP it works great! Thanks!

2. Osama

Hitfilm

3. Kyem Ghosh

cyberlink power director, corel video studio and Sony vegas movie studio are the top rating professional softwares.... Well their costs are much high.... You'll need them to create effective hd videos may be for youtube or u shoot a documentry or anything.....

4. bipin

windows movie maker

5. bipin

window movie maker :)

6. Osama Javaid

after effects by adobe! learn it from videocopilot.net

• Robert

Thanks but I tried that my Laptop can't handle that!

Blender (www.blender.org) is a commonly used program to create professional quality video. Best of all, it's free!