How do I know the SMS gateway addresses of MTN Nigeria, Globacom, Etisalat and Airtel Nigeria?

Dammy Ogundoro August 19, 2012

I just want to know the SMS gateway addresses of MTN Nigeria, Globacom, Etisalat Nigeria and Airtel Nigeria.

I am working on a web app that needs SMS to be sent from the application and I learned that email to SMS is possible within web app if the SMS gateway address of the recipient’s carrier is unknow. How do I generally know these addresses?

1. Chathura Gunarathana

For SMS to Nigeria I would try:

Try the much cooler picture messaging page:

Let me know how it goes.

• Regina

Hi, I tried this link, but I haven't had any success. Did it work for you?

2. Irawa

Get SMS gateway that combines all Nigerian networks at Visit this link

3. Sook

Hi Dammy, we can provide you with HTTP API to connect your application with gateway to send out messages. User-friendly interface API doc will be provided to you. We support dynamic sender ID, delivery report and long text message. Are you interested to test? contact me at TQ

Most of the Email to SMS gateways can be found on Wikipedia or the providers support section.

• Dammy Ogundoro

Thanks Mike, I've checked but they are not listed there