What is the Right Size for the RCA Audio IN Cable of my TV?

Anthony February 9, 2010
Pinterest Stumbleupon Whatsapp

I wanted to send my PC sound to my TV and I tried using a 3.5mm Jack which is too big.
What is a standard RCS Audio In Cable Size for my TV?
I have a Sony 27 inch Trinitron. Let me know if you need more info on my tv. I figured most tv have a standard size for their RCI audio/video jacks. Thanks

Ads by Google