What is the size of the Google advert that is used on MakeUseOf’s front page and article page?

Ibrahim Nadir August 29, 2012

Just out of curosity as i have not seen this advert size in many places, and I have an adsense account but never saw the adsense size anywhere. I just want to know what is the size of adsense ads on MakeUseOf front page and single article page. Does anyone know? Thanks.

1. muotechguy

It's not a set/standard size and we don't have follow Google Adsense designs. We serve the ads using adjusted code that allows us to change the design, width, font sizes etc. It's not something you are allowed to use though, so I wouldn't worry about trying to copy it. Once you reach a certain level of revenue, these options are open to you.

• Ibrahim Nadir

yes thanks. i heard about it that adsense give special privileges to certain customers who have more than i suppose 5 million visitors :P of course u hve them :D thanks anyways :)

2. ibrahim

when i check into the page code. it says its 336x280 but take a look at it... its too wide to be 336 px. is it stylized or waht. i hv a 336x280 px on my site. take a look http://www.tipnest.com i want it to look like this exactly. Any idea how to do it? this thing kills me when i feel like i cant do it :P
    looks like i am a bit too much frustrated lol!
    help me out with this guys!

Why not you yourself makeuseof team :D

3. ibrahim nadir

my question was which ad size???? 300x250? or 728x90 r what... the different sizes are you already know i guess...

4. Freecycle Me

Arggghhh the bot took out the code that I pasted in the reply so apologies. If you right click on the page, view source and search for google_ad you will find it
    :)

5. Freecycle Me

The advert is posted within the width of the column.
    The CSS has determoned the width.
    The ad is within the CSS parameter
    THE AD
    I could not find this style but you may be best looking at something like this
    http://www.thesitewizard.com/revenue/google-adsense.shtml
    Cheers and good luck