How can I get my site above a Twitter user in Google page list rankings?

Lewis July 23, 2010

My site is below someone on Twitter whose username is the same as my site. And now it’s also below one of my questions on MakeUseOf Answers as my username is the same as my site name.

Here is what it looks like on Google.
Here is my site: wwww.7ewis.mp

Your site needs to gain some popularity before it can rank above Twitter or even MakeUseOf. I am afraid there is no quick way around this.

Don't use chi.mp, improve your content, don't post your name on other sites because for me, two of your makeuseof questions appear before your site on that Google link.

They are How can I edit a chi.mp site? and How can I make my custom search engine look like Google?

3. Aaron Patrick Blumrich

lol ok now you need to figure out how to get it above twitter and all the MUO pages that are now between you and the top of the page...

4. Ben Evans

That is going to be pretty hard baring in mind how many people visit twitter as a whole but google about for some seo tutorials and go through them. Good Luck!