Is there a site or program that will tell me what games will run on my PC?

Anonymous July 17, 2014

I have been wondering, is there a site or perhaps a program that gives me a list of games that my PC can run? I am not searching for a site/program that will tell me if my PC can run a particular game. I want it to give me a list of games that my PC can run since I know no games.

If there is and you know one, please let me know. If there you are 100% sure there isn’t one, then please let me know as well.

Usually the system requirements are stated somewhere along the game information. One thing to keep in mind here is that those specifications are estimates to really just 'run' the game and not to enjoy the game on maximum quality with fluent 60 frames per second or more.

So if your system meets the recommended specifications than you should be able to run the game in medium to high settings at 30-60fps.

CanYouRunIt: Can Your Computer Run that Game?
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/canyourunit/